Yes, I Caved (Again)

I said I would never be on MySpace or Facebook. I meant it too. I really did. But ever so slowly, my friends began to drift away to foreign countries like Germany, Texas, and California. I can hardly manage to keep in touch with people who live in the same state! So I did what any good friend would do. I caved. They were all on Facebook, now I was on Facebook.

Then all of my friends got blogs. I considered it...for about half a second. I didn't think I had enough to say. But after sending daily emails of funny or interesting tidbits to my friends, I was advised that I should just suck it up and start a blog. Not in so many words, but I felt like that was the gist of it.

So here we go. Expect quotes, trivia, rants, and reviews...I think. I really have no idea.

3 comments:

CHRISTINE DVORAK said...

Welcome to the blogging world :)

Katie said...

Good first post, and thanks for the nod in my general direction! :)

Rebekah said...

Aww, I just learned you even have a blog. Well, those of us... me, in California miss you!!