So I Read This Book...

...and you know how one thing can lead to another. The book review shall appear later as I do not have the time or the inclination to do it justice at the moment. But the thing it led to, that you can see for yourselves. In the quest to discover the details about the sequel (not out yet, so sad), I discovered the author's website, which included a link to a blog, Merry Sisters of Fate. The blog consists of 3 authors posting fantasy-ish short stories. Each author used to do one a week, but it appears they recently changed that to 1 story a week. The only author I have read is the one who's trail I followed to said blog, Maggie Stiefvater, but the other two look to have interesting stories as well. Of those I have read, here is one of my favorites:

Mama's Angel

Enjoy!

0 comments: